[Cob] straw chopper-chipper shredder

Raduazo at aol.com Raduazo at aol.com
Sun Nov 19 07:57:47 CST 2006

I hope everyone doing this straw chopping is wearing an N-95 or better dust
mask. This stuff is really nasty and you do not want any of it in your  lungs.
    People kid me about the horse shit on my cob wall,  but I really think it
is a greater health hazard to use these devices that chop  up straw. I notice
too that some of the devices designed for chopping  straw to be spread on
lawns tend to chop it a little long for plasters, but  about right for tiller
cob. I am not familiar with the particular model  listed for sale though.
Ed

In a message dated 11/17/2006 10:28:05 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,