[Cob] living tree question

cob at fdwsnetworks.com cob at fdwsnetworks.com
Wed Dec 13 08:05:45 CST 2006

I?m not a tree expert, but I did pay attention in biology class ? I would say this would compromise the structure and the trees would die relatively quickly. I don?t know if the varnish would preserve them however I would be concerned the roots coming up. You may want to call a local tree service and either ask them this question or have them come and look at the trees. They could be dead already. I just did a quick Google search on building a house around a tree and this article came up. http://www.designcommunity.com/discussion/25149.html

I only read the first few sentences which pretty much echoed what I was saying about getting it looked at.

Thanks,
Owen
http://www.cobbuildersforum.com