[Cob] Permits can't be far off now

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 13:29:54 CST 2007

Dear All Cobbers,
  Today I read this article about global warming. Yesterday I learned how much concrete production adds to GW.
  Tomorrow we will be discussing with developers our skills on low impact building and energy systems that will be the only way to build.

  http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/science/01/23/climate.report.ap/index.html

  Get ready to start mixing,

  Ray Cirino

  I'm emailing a developer I know after this email to talk him in to a developement called "Cobland" Finally a true green community.

Finding fabulous fares is fun.