[Cob] Maybe the problem isn't oil

Ron Becker ron45 at tularosa.net
Sun Jan 28 13:02:09 CST 2007

Well said Paul. On this subject there was a good show on fresh air with
Michael Pollan who wrote a book exposing the horrors purpetraded by
Archer Daniels Midland and Cargill on the corn side of things [
shinning examples of the evil corporate amerika is capable of ] There
are many others in egg and beef industry. If you do a search on npr for
the author's name there are quite a few shows he's been on. The link
below is from Fresh Air. The author discusses the fraud of the ethanol
program, and the abuses of truth and animals in the egg and beef
program industries

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5336252

Ron
Those who question global warming have a financial or emotional
interest in the status quo.