[Cob] Fw: OK, this is a heart throb for me

Ron Becker ron45 at tularosa.net
Sun Jan 28 12:38:24 CST 2007

This series of cob pictures is at the higest level of craftsmanship
that I've seen to date. I emailed my friends under the subject  Hippy
Wet Dream. But in reality they are detailed better then many hippy
places. Probably cost alot more too. The places I call hippy places are
owner built. These place exude serious artistic sensibilities and lots
of building knowhow. I was excited by nearly all pictures in the series
and wanted to start mixing some mud but it was 29 outside. Maybe
manana.

Ron

Those who question global warming have a financial or emotional
interest in the status quo.