[Cob] uses for wood ash? No not soap.

Ron Becker ron45 at tularosa.net
Wed Feb 21 12:18:02 CST 2007

I think I might have posted to  this group about this a while back.
Anyone know of something to do with wood ash? Insulation is being
considered in another thread. What about as a binder like fly ash is
sometimes used in papercrete?

Ron
Those who question global warming have a financial or emotional
interest in the status quo.