[Cob] TAHEKE MUD home in NZ

Peter Ellis dukegavin at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 27 21:58:36 CST 2007

I genuinely love the appearance of this house.  In fact, it's the best
representation I've seen yet of the exterior design of the home I've been
designing for 3 years now.

But... I tried the email address and it bounced.  Are these people still
conducting courses ?  Is there a good email address for them available ?

I'm interested in finding out about their programs - I might travel halfway
around the world for a good look a that house ..

Peter Ellis