[Cob] please unsubscribe

paul dotpaul at paulleblanc.net
Sun Mar 4 10:04:44 CST 2007

Nathaniel, you cannot unsub here.  You have to go to the website and do it.

There is an email that we all got when we signed up and it comes to our
inboxes every month to remind us how to unsub.  It's pretty easy.  You
browse to http://www.deatech.com/mailman/options/coblist/YOUREMAILADDRESS
and click Unsubscribe.

Of course, YOUREMAILADDRESS in that URL means "substitute your email address
for this text".

Suggestion (how I handle it anyway): Create an email folder for
Subscriptions and always save this email information when you sign up for a
service. Otherwise you're screwed when it comes time to remember how to
unsubscribe or change your profile.

Over and out .......... p