[Cob] cob and The Code

joe r dupont joedupont at juno.com
Wed May 2 08:03:35 CDT 2007

The point is that regardless of your mixture.. if you make the walls
thick enough and low enough.
how can you go wrong?  I'm sold on yurt type roofs  and if I go cob or
adobe it will be round.. round.. round..
and if i need more space  i add another round building. and have a walk
way .. covered.

god bless becky bee.

god bless ken kern.. and yes Ken Kern Died.. because his structure killed
him..
Sad.. but he was doing what he wanted..  he did some amazing things..
and one day.. guess what we will all be dead.. and what will we have to
say for ourselves if we could write our own
epitaph??  Look at Mike McCaine....with his papercrete..

you don't make advances when you have leaches wanting to control and
charge you.
Hell.. in NJ you can't change and electric water heater without a
permit!!!! Give me a break.
Eventually you won't be able to change an electric bulb without a
permit..