[Cob] Coblist Digest, Vol 5, Issue 27

Yun Que yunk88 at hotmail.com
Thu May 3 07:25:50 CDT 2007

Cat here!

I was in the design business working with contractors and building
inspectors.  Yes you have it right, all the way and expect the insurance
bugs to get into the act and really mess with natural building.  Myths are
made in congress to make money for the powers that be.  That lets you and me
out of the loop.

</STRONG></FONT></EM><FONT color=#0000ff>C.</FONT></div></html>