[Cob] (no subject)

paul dotpaul at paulleblanc.net
Fri May 4 22:26:57 CDT 2007

I can't tell you that I live in Massholechusetts because I'm too ashamed of
admitting that I'm from a pothole infested, tax infested, automobile
infested, police infested,  Kennedy infested, pollution infested, developor
infested, illegal immigrant infested, Skull and Bones infested,  Dukakis
infested, Big Dig Tunnel infested,  mobster infested crap hole.

Other than that I love the place.  Do I get positive-thinking points for
that last bit?

The women here are actually very pretty.  I have no idea why.  It's not the
water, I can tell you that (bilge.)

The beaches are first class too.  Just don't strike a match on a hot summer
day or the gasoline fumes (thanks to the infestation of boats full of obese
drunks frying their carcinomas) floating on the water will ignite.  On
second thought .....

You can swim in the Charles River (Boston) now they say.  You used to lose
an arm or leg doing that.  Now it's just a Morgellon's rash that eats the
top layers of flesh and leaves you looking like a lobster.

And we have great lobsters.  You like eating giant, red cockroaches that
feed on heavy metals and human excrement?  We got 'em, and you pay big
dollars for them here.

Come on up.  You thought Georgia was a crap hole?  Hahahahaha, we got a big
head start on you.  Why do you think they threw the tea into the harbor?
Signs of things to come.  Now we throw EVERYTHING in the harbor.  We are,
after all, a highly advanced civilization.  We have Hahhvahd here.

Don't get me going!