[Cob] "official engineering stats"???

Sarah Booth auntsariah at hotmail.com
Mon May 7 20:58:51 CDT 2007

Hey Kindra, in your recent entry to this listserve, you mentioned "there are
plenty of built examples and official engineering stats to back it all up"
I would love to know about any sources on any official engineering stats.  I
am currently trying to get a permit for a partially constructed cob
structure and have been beating my head against my computer screen for most
of the winter trying to find anything but anecdotal evidence in support of
cob structural strength.  I'm personally confident in cobs viability, but
I'm desperate for some of that sweet sweet official stat stuff to show my
city permitting department to help my case!  Thanks, Sarah Booth

Download Messenger. Join the i’m Initiative. Help make a difference today.