[Cob] (no subject)

Damon Howell dhowell at pickensprogress.com
Wed May 23 10:29:15 CDT 2007

Hi folks,
	Pickens County, GA, US just adopted the International Building Code,
which requires a building permit for anything over 120 sqft     I
started building a storage shed at 200 sqft because the previous code
(International Residential Code) allowed it without a permit. Now,
half way finished with my building, they switch to the new code. Am I
required to follow the new code even though my building is well on
it's way? Is the IBC and the IRC the same? No offense to you all, but
I don't want to hear theories on this code stuff, I want to hear from
someone with experience in dealing with the laws!

Take care,
Damon Howell
N. Georgia