[Cob] (no subject)

joe r dupont joedupont at juno.com
Thu May 24 15:41:45 CDT 2007

Mike Ohler of 50 dollar house fame decided to build in the ground with
the widows facing up the hill.
hills creep as you illuded to  .
eventually  dirt pressure tends to cave in flat walls.
round walls fair much better. ie  earthship..
I always thought about putting a water proof roof over such a building
and then covering it with bags of dried leaves. and more tarps and then
maybe a little dirt to grow some ivy or somthing. to shield out the sun.
leaves are free bags are cheap and  3 to 4 feet of leaves weigh very
little.

joedupont