[Cob] Cob play house

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 19:58:19 CDT 2007

Dear Cobbers,
  this little playhouse is only 60' sq. ft. and has a radar dish as a roof. Just wanted to show what's possible with our imaginations. The model was built with a flexible form with holes in it. See the fence around the house. There's plans for a hot wheels track on the inside that spirals around into a basket and pulled back up. If anyone wants one I have an in on the radar dishes.

  http://people.tribe.net/raycirino/photos

  Regards,
  Ray