[Cob] Remove me from the list

Matt Johnston JohnstonM at caa.govt.nz
Thu Jul 19 20:13:41 CDT 2007

HI Cob

I have gained some interesting info from being on the list: but that is
only a small amount compared to the usual childish banter that goes on.

No more please:  kindly remove me from the list.  I wish everyone the
best in their constructions.

Regards

Matt

This email and its accompanying attachments is intended for the named recipient only and may contain information that
is confidential and subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender and destroy
the message. If you have received this message in error you must not distribute or copy this email or its attachments.

The Civil Aviation Authority accepts no responsibility for any changes made to this message after transmission from the
Civil Aviation Authority. Before opening or using attachments, check them for viruses and other effects.