[Cob] Cobbing in Seattle

Sarah C Mcquaide smcquaid at u.washington.edu
Mon Jul 30 15:31:54 CDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I recently discovered cob (though I realize now that the homes all over Ireland where I visited grandparents as a child were probably hundreds of years-old cob!) and have been reading as much as I can. I am hoping to find out about any one working on a cob structure in the seattle area. I have searched high and low on this userlist and google and have not found any information on anyone in this area doing cob.
I would like to volunteer labor in exchange for education...

thanks very much,
Peace,
Sarah