[Cob] Seattle Cobb Network

Wilderness Voice thewildernessvoice at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 4 15:02:13 CDT 2007

I have contacted several people off our list about the possibility of getting together in Seattle, not wanting to start another organization, but we are all having many of the same questions and searches and think it nice to have a cup of coffee and share and network. I live in Issaquah WA which is in the Seattle area so invite you to contact me and I will arrange for us to meet in the Seattle area and trade information
this has been done before as I attended a mtg with Kiko Dozier and Linda Smiley a few years ago, but think nothing active at present
sincerely
James