[Cob] looking for books (or websites) w/ cob images in Africa...Barbados, Belize

Christina Love moonspirit55 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 15:07:28 CDT 2007

I took a 3 week owner-builder course at Cob Cottage in
Coquille, Oregon in 2003.  I remember perusing a book
or two in the common/gathering building that contained
beautiful pictures of earthen buildings and their
interiors in Africa.  The book had a hard cover and
the images were in color.  I can't remember the title
for the life of me...I tried African Tapestries but
had no hits.  Is anyone familiar with a book of this
sort or even specific websites.  I'm considering going
to South Africa, but anywhere in Africa would be good
to look into.

And since I'm asking, is there anyone with specific
knowledge about cob building in Barbados or Belize?

Thanks!

Christina
Buffalo, NY

http://farechase.yahoo.com/