[Cob] cobbing pics

fran fran2000a1 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 09:50:08 CDT 2007

The plan for the building is to stand up to high winds, I
live in a tornado alley.  So I am using the thumb to try
and secure the cob together as much as possible. Although
it's not as bad as earthquake zone, it would put stress on
the cob if those high winds hit the building.   I am not
tapering the walls, little if any.  Now that I think about
it, we are on a fault line here and have had small tremors
in the past few years.  I'd like to know if others have
cobbed without the "thumbs" too, and if it turned out well
with their cob project. Maybe I am working too hard!