[Cob] Eyebrow window with living roof...

Edward Allen edward.allen69 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 20:59:29 CDT 2007

Thanks for the input Ron.  I was thinking that the copper should cover the
rubber because if it were the other way the water would find it's way down
the copper roof of the eyebrow window right into the house.

perhaps?

I would definily have to do a test as Cat suggests on a shed or something.

Edward