[Cob] cordwood vs. cob drying

phil philhawnnc at excite.com
Tue Sep 25 12:01:27 CDT 2007

You need to add straw but it is easier to use straw that is only 8 or 10 inches long. Also, you won't use as much as you would in a cob wall.

I am getting ready to paint the interior of the cordwood wall that I have finished with a mixture of kaolin clay, water and elmers glue so that it is white like the other walls.

Phil (who can't believe his spelling was so bad on his last post)