[Cob] Rocket vs. Rumford for Patio Heating

Tim Nam tkn317071 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 7 18:38:27 CDT 2007

No offense but do you work for a gas company or something?

The problems with LP are that it is releasing fossil carbon into the atmosphere not to mention the devastating effects on entire ecosystems in extraction.  Burning wood efficiently is renewable, local and carbon neutral.

Here in the northwest, when we need heat, we don't have sun.  So as much as we'd like to use passive solar and geothermal, etc I don't know that it is enough.

I suppose the ideal thing to do is just learn to live with cold, like Shannon, but I'm not at that stage yet.  perhaps soon.

Tim

Bryan <Bryan at FloridaRentalsAndSales.com> wrote: Rumford still is burning very dirty and polluting when compared to LP or
rocket stove.  Take the creativity on this list and find solar heat or other
sources of clean energy!

--
Check out my site-> www.BryanTree.com
Bryan Hilbert

Buddha: Consider others as yourself. ...

Please download Google Apps from my site, It is great free software and I
get bonus when you download it! :)