[Cob] Found Hobbit House website, but where are the photos?

Wilderness Voice thewildernessvoice at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 12:04:23 CDT 2007

thanks for all the folks who gave me a link the wilderness home, hobbit house website
I went there recently to download all the extra  photos, but checked every page serveral time and couldnt find them, so if you know where on the website, they have many extra photos, let me know.
I ordered a book that they recommend which should give me some roof detail, but I would love to find the extra photos again

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/3658