[Cob] Found Hobbit House website, but where are the photos?

Ron Becker ron45 at tularosa.net
Thu Oct 11 13:08:21 CDT 2007

I thought I described this pretty clearly the other day when I said on
Oct. 8th:
"Hey be sure to see the link at the bottom left of the second page
inside the photos section. There are many more larger photos showing
lots of details on the construction. I completely missed this every
other time I've visited this page"    The link is text and you have to
put your mouse on it. It says something about more photos or something
to that effect.

I don't know that you can D L any of these pics. I didn't try.

Ron
Living and playing outside the box.