[Cob] New posting

Andrew Mebane mossydrew at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 23:45:50 CDT 2007

Subject: We're looking for land to buy to build a cob home

We want to buy a small piece of land to build a cob home on. We live
in Southern Oregon, but we're looking for land near the Portland area
(within an hour or so), especially east of Portland along the Columbia
River. Raw land would be best. No HOA. Any size is fine as long as
it's out of sight of anybody who might report our dastardly natural
building to the authorities. We have $20K cash for land, and we'd
prefer owner financing for the rest.

We're also interested in purchasing a plot together with another
family and dividing the land accordingly.

Also, if you own some land, we'd also be interested in purchasing or
renting an area from you.

I've been reading Cob List postings for over a year and greatly
appreciate the wealth of information. Now I'm chomping at the bit to
find a place to start building!