[Cob] Making a firebrick chimney thimble

Dulane silkworm at spiderhollow.com
Tue Oct 16 01:10:53 CDT 2007

Sorry for the last post...

Ron,

You are probably right about the heat...else why would cob make such good
ovens? It would be interesting to experiment with vermiculite in the clay
tho.

And Mary Lou...that is a wonderful web site. It does have clay sleeves or
flues. The chimney pots are wonderful!

Thank you!

http://www.superiorclay.com/products.php