[Cob] New to list, intro

Britt Pastor spirithouse at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 20:26:13 CDT 2007

 Hey all,
I'm new to the list, single mom living in NYC and planning on buying a
little land upstate and putting up either a straw bale home or a cob. Anyone
in upstate NY doing this? Would very much like to connect with others... not
only upstate, but also in NYC. We're heading up to Saugerties this weekend
to look at places, so if anyone is building or living in earth homes
anywhere in NY State, I'd love to hear from you, as we try to figure out
where to look for land...limiting it to within 3 hours of NYC for ease of
traveling back and forth....
Thanks,
Britt