[Cob] Urban Cob Opportunity in Venice California

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 09:16:22 CST 2007

Dear Cobbers,
  Permaculture comes to Venice.
  How would you like to live in Venice California with a 60x180' backyard we can turn into a food forest to supplement the rising cost of food? We are blocks from the ocean in a really nice neighborhood. The property has nothing but clay on it and several avocado and citrus. It's a 10 zone for planting that would be so effected by global climate change. The beautiful thing and don't tell the city, but we are planning on building some fine playhouses out of cob that will be a play date sleep over for us kids. With all the area on fire cob will show the way.
  I'm trying to get permaculture certificate people or serious cobbers in before people that are afraid of earthworms rent the front house. I don't like posting a room ad on this list, but we have to stick together when something good comes up. Lets show the world from a major media center how it's done.
  Sincerely,
  Ray