Rethink Your Life!
The Work of Art and The Art of Work
Kiko Denzer on Art

[Cob] Question concerning straw bale installation in grain bin

yamabrew at yamabrew at
Tue Dec 4 02:25:02 PST 2007

The Dancing Rabbit ecovillage has a great article on their website concerning how to retro fit a grain bin.? They have renovated a grain bin into a straw bale building.?

They also have a great article concerning cistern building.?

The link is listed below:

Solar powered hosting (from our cob office building) provided by: DeaTech Research Inc. using Debian Linux based servers.  We highly recommend, use, and provide support services for Debian Linux Logo Debian Linux.

If you should have any problems with this page or website, please send email describing the problem(s) to:

Last Modified: Wednesday, 09-Dec-2009 19:36:48 CST

If you wish to be permanently blocked from ever being able to send email to this domain, send your SPAM messages to: