Google
Web www.deatech.com

[Cob] Question concerning straw bale installation in grain bin

yamabrew at aol.com yamabrew at aol.com
Tue Dec 4 02:25:02 PST 2007

Hello,

The Dancing Rabbit ecovillage has a great article on their website concerning how to retro fit a grain bin.? They have renovated a grain bin into a straw bale building.?

They also have a great article concerning cistern building.?

The link is listed below:

http://www.dancingrabbit.org/building/

Enjoy,
Scott
More new features than ever.  Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/mailtour/aol/en-us/text.htm?ncid=aolcmp00050000000003

Solar powered hosting (from our cob office building) provided by: DeaTech Research Inc. using Debian Linux based servers.  We highly recommend, use, and provide support services for Debian Linux Logo Debian Linux.

If you should have any problems with this page or website, please send email describing the problem(s) to: webmaster@deatech.com

Last Modified: Wednesday, 09-Dec-2009 17:36:48 PST

If you wish to be permanently blocked from ever being able to send email to this domain, send your SPAM messages to: blackhole@deatech.com