[Cob] Project Photos

Dulane silkworm at spiderhollow.com
Thu Dec 20 23:36:50 CST 2007

Here is an online gallery of my project. Altho it looks like just one
year...it was at least three years since I started. I took some time off
between the foundation and the cob.

But when I got started this year...I was really expecting to get done by
early fall. It was alot more work than I thought. I hired several local kids
to help during the summer. In truth, we only worked half days 3-4 times per
week.

My partner was a wonderful support and did the framing and roof etc. He said
if I wanted the cob house bad enough, I'd do my own mud. He also put the
photo gallery together for me.

I do have a nice window for the plywood window frame, but I'm still waiting
for that area to dry better, as I know the frame will shift.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=6w3mpfyv.cow8v80n&x=0&y=-dthel5

"If man makes it, don't eat it."
Jack La Lanne