[Cob] Bentonite Clay in Seattle Again

Dulane silkworm at spiderhollow.com
Fri Dec 21 12:13:43 CST 2007

If anyone is even moderately intersted, this is good clay for plastering and
other projects. Maybe a cob oven?

I know I went on about this two weeks ago, but I went down and picked up a
nice dry 50 lb bag and it was still wrapped in plastic on the pallet.

The company used it in well drilling...so it isn't the highest grade stuff
(food grade), but it is regular bentonite. I think they were getting low on
the 50 lb bags, but they had lots of 100 lb bags.

Available in Seattle, WA:
BAGS OF BENTONITE CLAY AVAILABLE. FREE. APPROX 200 50-LB BAGS. APPROX 1800
100-LB BAGS. PICK UP AT MACMILLAN-PIPER, 150 S. HORTON ST., SEATTLE, WA
98134. SEE BRIAN OR TAMI. PHONE 206-340-2851.

PS - Thanks for all the nice comments about my little project.