[Cob] corvallis cob cottage update

Ocean Liff-Anderson ocean at woodfiredeatery.com
Sun Dec 30 15:15:52 CST 2007

Sad story, Sarah!  Crazy how much it would "cost" to make the cob
habitable by code standards.

My suggestion for the structure would be to designate it a "studio",
not to be habited and thus not needing insulation, wiring, plumbing,
etc.  But then it could be finished and remain a beautiful structure
and an example of cob building...

Ocean