[Cob] Cob workshop

Ariane Cap arianecap at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 4 14:44:35 CST 2008

Hi all,

I am called to help build some structures (classrooms, sleeping rooms etc)
in a large Tennessee property in April. These structures will be used for
workshops on music (instrument workshops, band workshops) and nature
(teachings in the tradition of Tom Brown). I know that the owner of the
grounds is very much  into cobb. Am wondering if any on this list are
looking for grounds to practice or even do a workshop? (Maybe a completely
false assumption on my part, if so please disregard!    what you provide in
skill and labor has a lot of value, which I don't want to diminish in any
way.)
I on my part would be eager to learn.

If anyone is into helping build, organizing a group to do it etc., that
would be wonderful. The owner of the grounds is a well-known musician, who
has done a lot for his students, so there will be plenty of helpers, as well
as jams going on. All of this is on a volunteer, pro bono basis.

Again, do hope my request is not out of line. Looking for ways to support
the folks there. Please email me offlist for more info
arianecap at earthlink.net

Cheers
Ariane