[Cob] Radiant heat in earthen floors

Henry Raduazo raduazo at cox.net
Tue Feb 26 20:08:20 CST 2008

Tys: A friend of mine did a science fair project where she made up
test floor panels using water based urethane, oil based urethane and
boiled linseed oil. She then dropped a ball peen hammer through a
plastic tube on to the floor samples. The boiled linseed oil out
performed both urethane panels. We believe this is because the boiled
linseed oil penetrated deeper into the floor surface. I also tried
Oil based urethane over boiled linseed oil. The two layers
delimitated over time.
Ed