[Cob] Paper? Won't solve shrinkage problem!!!

Ocean Liff-Anderson ocean at woodfiredeatery.com
Fri Mar 14 03:28:22 CDT 2008

sorry joe r dupont, but paper-crete also depends on adequate sand-to-
clay ratio, just as cob does...so adding paper won't solve the
original poster's problem with a fissure above the oven door!!!

only adequate sand-to-clay ratio will solve the problem!

anyone disagree?  then post your rebuttal and let's hash this out!

ocean
ahimsa sanctuary
http://www.peacemaking.org
fireworks restaurant