[Cob] cob vs adobe

Shody Ryon qi4u at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 22:35:13 CDT 2008

Correction:
It appears that when I click the back button to get the cob list address, the message that I typed disappears. This must be a new feature of Yahoo!

I attempted to write in my last post with this subject that I am not experienced in building with cob or adobe. I wonder if adobe is a little less strong than the same thickness of cob due to the fiber in adobe not being as contiguous as it is in cob. I assume this mostly would apply to lateral load applied to a wall such as from wind, an earth quake, land slided or a vehicle pressing from the side and the like.