[Cob] electrical wiring

Ocean Liff-Anderson ocean at woodfiredeatery.com
Wed Jul 9 14:30:20 CDT 2008

We used UF (meant for burial in earth, which is what we did!).  It's
waterproof and will keep your wires safe while the cob is drying.

Conduit is a pain, lots of money, and in my mind unnecessary.  Only
risk in not using a conduit would be nailing a picture hanger into
the wire if it's buried under a shallow plaster layer.  Of course,
conduit would let you pull extra circuits if you decided you needed
more power for something...