[Cob] apprenticeship - internship

Philip Galle geometryrtemoeg at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 07:19:16 CDT 2008

hi everyone

I hope this works, so here goes.
In May I did a cob workshop with Earthed and I'd like to do an apprenticeship or internship next year. There are several organizations that offer such trainings but I don't know where to apply. The one with Kleiwerks seems interesting, but that one is for 2010. My preferration goes out for them who teach several techniques, like Abari who work with cob and bamboo. Maybe some of you can share their experience?
Thanks in advance.

Philip
Start een boeiend online leven...helemaal gratis dankzij Windows Live!
http://get.live.com