[Cob] Greenhouse use

Dorothy Bothne dbothne54 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 09:47:23 CDT 2008

my first practice cob building was a combination greenhouse/seed starter/garden storage and chicken coop. approx 200s.f.  we've since built a larger chicken coop (one that could be easily hosed down and cleaned - unlike the cob coop) and evicted the chickens, but we still use the cob building as garden storage and greenhouse with hydroponics.  It works great.
Dorothy