[Cob] straw in cob or concrete?

jim olear jimolear at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 16 06:34:55 CDT 2008

hey ocean,
   i am sure you are a very intelligent man.  its obvious in your replies to some folks on this list to ensure them they realize how stupid they are.  many folks have asked serious questions, only to have your reply and remind them how smart you are and how ignorant they are.
   thank you for sharing your intellect with all of us.  i'm sure lance will be glad to know that concrete folks will also "laugh their ass off" at his stupidity.
    since you are a part of ahimsa, i thought a peaceful reminder might save some people some hurt feelings. take care and God bless. have a wonderful day, jim