[Cob] Cob in Ohio?

Dragon Mama brighidsbroom at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 12:45:17 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm a total newbie to Cob, been reading about it for years, and
planning in a vague sort of way, but suddenly, I have the opportunity
and help to build a house for myself and my kids, and I'm taking it.

Does anyone know of cob buildings in Ohio?  Or have knowledge of
local regs, etc?  I'm really hoping to get started soonest.  Also, if
anyone has suggestions, warnings, stories, advice, etc. I'd
appreciate hearing it.

Thanks,

Julieanne

"I got people with me, people who trust each other, who do for each
other and ain't always looking for the advantage. There's good people
in the 'verse. Not many, lord knows, but you only need a few." ~
Malcolm Reynolds