[Cob] NC permitted cob house

Dulane silkworm at spiderhollow.com
Sat Dec 6 14:12:11 CST 2008

Please let us know if you locate her and she wants to share in her process.
It does seem like she'd be on our list already.

But hey...that pdf from the Hren's is wonderful, too. Shame about that
Nansulate. I have played with perlite in cob, and it really crumbles. I
wonder if it loses its insulative properties.