[Cob] FW: RE: Re. Howard's Rant, Damon's Rant, My Rant

Janet Standeford j.standeford at hughes.net
Thu Jan 1 17:21:22 CST 2009

  _____

From: Janet Standeford [mailto:j.standeford at hughes.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2009 3:21 PM
To: 'coblist-bounces at deatech.com'
Subject: RE: [Cob] Re. Howard's Rant, Damon's Rant, My Rant

Hi,

This is why I said I will share my Civil Engineered Plans if he gives me the
rights to them. (As I said..he is doing them without charge so it will be
his call.)

I will be speaking with the school boards and church groups here to have
parents and their children involved in the process of building my combo cob
and earthbag house. It will be in the papers and as far as I know will be
the first of it's kind to be permitted in our State.

When everyone realizes how cheap and stable these homes are, I think it will
revolutionize building in Oregon, at least in my section of it.

This can be used by everyone else! Our Herald and News is online so you can
all get copies of the articles.

My County Officials are very excited about this after watching a straw bale
house being built. You know, it may take some "examples" of these building
techniques such as sheds, etc that do not require permits for your County
Officials to create the changes in County Regulations necessary for
permitting homes.

A number of you have contacted me to let me know they would like to be here
in the Spring to help start the Foundation and inner earthbag walls. My
County Officials will be here frequently as that gets under way so you can
speak with them and ask them to contact your County Officials as well.

Janet