[Cob] location, location, location

howard at earthandstraw.com howard at earthandstraw.com
Fri Jan 2 08:53:42 CST 2009

Hi Janet,

Where are you located?

By the way folks, its not a bad idea to include where you are located in your signature.  If you want helping hands they are more likely to be offered if you happen to be located close to someone else on the list.  It also allows us to talk about regionally appropriate building when asking for advice or floating an idea.

Howard Switzer, Architect
668 Hurricane Creek Road
Linden, TN 37096
931-589-6513