[Cob] wood and cob meet, plaster

Tys Sniffen tys at ideamountain.com
Mon Jan 12 21:27:30 CST 2009

Hello All,

As I work on my roof that will sit over my future cob walls, there are a few
spots where I realize I want to have a plaster on areas that will not be
cob.  These are small areas that are basically wood frame areas that I will
insulate in a 'typical' fashion.   I'm hoping that by putting on exterior
grade plywood on the outside, then doing something like stapling chicken
wire to the plywood, I will get a decent enough surface to then plaster
over.  Anyone have any experience with this? Am I crazy to bother with this?

Tys

www.magnumdental.com <http://www.magnumdental.com/application.php?id=tm42>

Reasonable Dental Insurance for Individuals... Online