[Cob] more floor thoughts: cabinets

Tys Sniffen tys at ideamountain.com
Thu Feb 5 12:00:09 CST 2009

It's raining here, so more daydreaming:

I'm thinking that when I put the clay/straw sub-floor in (before I do the
walls) I'm going to build a framework out of lumber that will support my
future kitchen cabinets, and thus NOT have clay floor (or radiant heat)
under those cabinets.  This will allow me extra space for electricity,
propane line, and, I guess, give me 3 to 5 inches of extra storage that
won't be heated up unnecessarily.

Anyone see anything wrong with that idea?

Tys

www.magnumdental.com <http://www.magnumdental.com/application.php?id=tm42>

Reasonable Dental Insurance for Individuals... Online