[Cob] cob- peanuts in floors- paracrete

Sabrina Free sabrinafree at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 17:54:40 CST 2009

I don't say much here, and sometimes wonder if most of the emails don't even
get to me, because there sure aren't many.  I never even saw the ones
referred to here.

That said, I have been reading this for probably 13 years, if it has been
here this long!  I can't even imagine the coblist without Charmaine being
here.  I learn so much from your posts, have ordered books from you, been
envious of you because you actually do stuff while I sit here dreaming of
doing stuff.

People do appreciate you, and your time.  At least I do!

Best Regards,

Sabrina Free

are the greenest buildings the one's that don't get built?