[Cob] news: Snail Cabin & Abrazo House

Robert Alcock ralcock at euskalnet.net
Fri Feb 20 23:40:30 CST 2009

Hi all,

In case you've been wondering whatever happened to those people who were
building a cob house in northern Spain...
Well, we finished building Snail Cabin and last summer started work on
the main house/study centre, a two-story hybrid straw bale/cob structure
called Abrazo House.
We've got a new website, http://www.abrazohouse.org, where you can find
photos and information about both houses, about the transformation of
the land into an edible forest garden, and more.

This year we are going to be resuming work on Abrazo House. We welcome
volunteers who want to learn self-build with natural materials, to come
and lend a hand for a minimum of one week, starting in April 2009.
Please visit the website for more information.

All the best,

Robert
http://www.abrazohouse.org

(Apologies to anyone who gets this message more than once.)