[Cob] blue bottle walls -cobbed

Charmaine Taylor dirtcheapbuilderbooks at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 00:15:32 CDT 2009

 know most of the "wall" are made with bottles and
concrete, but was thinking I would use the idea using cob instead of
the concrete.
http://www.krepcio.com/vitreosity/archives/001187.html

Do you think that will work with cob?

Thank you,
Sharon
___________

Sharon-     from further links  on that  URL site you gave  show HOW
to build a wall. , and the answer is yes.

there are many homes with bottles in the walls In AU made of clay/cob/
 also tons of creative walls, privacy walls, bench backs, window area
have bottles in the cob for light.. so  have at it!!

 http://maven.gtri.gatech.edu/sfi/gradcourses/goathouse/MBWall.html

I have about 150 blue Sky vodka bottles and other blue wine ones for
my use in a  cob wall, garden art use... am anxious to use them all
--
Ms. Charmaine  Taylor/ Taylor Publishing
Toll Free Order: 1-888-441-1632